To my pillars of strength

NtsikaYothando-Usivuyisile...It is remarkable how one name is shared amongst three souls. To my siblings Ntsika, Ntsikayothanda and Usivuyisile. Moments spent with you are a lifetime. Your maturity, jokes and all silly tendencies each of you has portrayed growing up, is a matter worth laughing at. You give us a reason to talk, laugh and cry. You three are our pillars of strength. It gives me joy to have you guys in my life. I love you all for days and if I were to continue writing about you guys, Id have to compile a book. This space is just not enough to describe your presence in my life. Just know that you are the best thing life has ever presented! Mwa




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willpower: The Fair-weather Friend

Rise Above Your Trauma: The Keys to Achieving Personal Development

Discovery of the blog title