To my sister!

Thank you note

                To my sister!

Dear lovely lady. Older than me lady, Taller than me lady, Wiser than me lady, Stronger than me lady, Smarter than me lady, Beautiful than me lady, Patient than me lady, Confident than me lady, Loving more than me lady, Caring more than me lady,  you are all that I am!

Since infancy we always had an intimate truly strong bond. I would kill for you and so would you, but that was only known indirectly, through our actions. Growing up was not easy, we can both attest to that. We faced so many challenges at a tender age, ones that matured us at an early age. Tough challenges ones that required each of us to lose ourselves in order to understand each other. And you always excelled when it came to putting others first than yourself. Which was an adjustment that was too much for me to bear, but you shaped me regardless. You took a fall in all of my mistakes, took full responsibility in all my decisions you made it your mission to mother me, groom me and ensured that you prevent me from falling into a trap.

Friends and lovers disappointing me in the process – you warned me about each and every one of them prior. You were and are still my eye, a watchdog, one that saw beyond me and the consequences towards every step I took and made it your mission to deter situations from taking their toll on me.
All that I am I have learned from you, your strength, resilience, forgiveness, faith, love, care, support, affection, embrace and loyalty, so much. God willed it that you be in my life! We have become a part of each other, so united that nothing would ever separate us but death. 

Our constant prayers at night, for peace, unity in our family, to change the world, to remain humble and be wise, to excel in all that we do, to portray a positive impact in society and to be involved in outreach programmes etc. have been answered. Every encounter is a reminder of us kneeling in our quiet room, crying and praying for God to make things right. He has and continues to shine His light not only upon us, but those around us, and He has equipped us with resources to be the Salt in the world, adding flavour to every sphere and ensuring that His foot is always forward!

Lovely lady, the look back seems so far. But this is only the beginning. More is yet to come. It is beautiful to know that we draw confidents in Christ, we are confident that He is confident in us! Love you lovely lady. This one is for you! My achievements in life are all dedicated to you. I say thank you, thank you for believing in me when I thought there was no way forward for me. You steered me into the right direction and took a back sit and watched me flourish!

Work of Art!

















 Us...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willpower: The Fair-weather Friend

Rise Above Your Trauma: The Keys to Achieving Personal Development

Discovery of the blog title