A praise to house music!


I am a note,
A cord,
A rythym.
I am a sound!

I am a song,
A melody,
Music,
I am house music!
Hail to house music,
For inducing my mind to reach the pinnacle of cloud nine,
Setting my soul on fire,
With sounds that ever ooze my contention.

You have been my lullaby to dreamland,
My every thought processed in the name of your sound.
How your every beat has captivated my soul,
Inducing my body, mind and soul to dread for more of you,
You are the epitome of perfection in my eye.

Life with you shows endless possibilities,
I breathe you,
Feel you,
Move you...Oh ryhthm devine!

I am forever captived!
 

-ANDISWA MADIKANE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willpower: The Fair-weather Friend

Rise Above Your Trauma: The Keys to Achieving Personal Development

Discovery of the blog title