When Silence Roars!

From a milestone I heard a voice roar,
It was not your ordinary siren noise,
Nor was it a loud shout,
It was not a sound that moved mountains.

But one that moved a soul.
It was a sound that roared so still,
Yet quite,
It was silent yet captivating!

It roared so loud,
I felt demons trembling.
It was silence that roared so loud,
I felt faith being revived.

How words erupted as though a volcanic eruption,
How the cords resembled lava,
Whilst the notes swirled in a form of a thunder,
Causing a stormy weather in my soul!

He sang!
Silently yet swiftly.
He praised,
Wholeheartedly whilst healing!

He roared Silently,
I heard,
I was healed!


-ANDISWA MADIKANE

P.S. I wrote this piece today, in a few minutes time before posting it. It was inspired by Nqubeko Mbatha's praise and worship song title 'Ithemba Lami', which he performed on Gospel Classics last week Sunday. He has a very down to earth personality, shy on ends but when it comes to music direction, his work speaks for him. To hear him praise God as He did last Sunday. I had three words to say and those were, 'WHEN SILENCE ROARS! He roared! Silently yet tenderly and he healed me! Ithemba Lami was the song he sang. His album has amazing songs. Lord bless him and his ever so beautiful wife and a healer herself Ntokozo Mbatha. You can check the track out on YouTube. Ashe!







                                                     Mr & Mrs Mbatha *love them to bits*

Picture credits: http://thabommusic.wordpress.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willpower: The Fair-weather Friend

Rise Above Your Trauma: The Keys to Achieving Personal Development

Discovery of the blog title