Respect My Hustle!

Lex de Angello is the name, production and Djying are his game. An exclusive interview is what you will get, with one of Eastern Cape's young hustler. Be motivated, learn, appreciate, enjoy and book him for your next event!!! A one on one interveiw with Lex De Angello. This is what he had to say:


What I Do: I am a Producer, Remixer and Deejay at Lamuzikan Alafian Recordings Based in Limpopo and Johannesburg.

Why: I’m A Producer because I Love Music, I’m an addict for that matter, it keeps me inspired, sets my mood and is my life.

How I Started Producing: I was at a friend’s Studio watching him produce his music and I was blown away by what I saw and how passionately he worked his magic on the set, so I asked him to install the same software he was using to produce for me. *Boom*, there and then my career in music had started to light up. It did take me quite some time to learn the tricks of producing, but I made it worth my while. I was later spotted by AndySoulture, who asked me to forward him some of my tracks, and he loved my style of music and took me under his record label, Lamuzikan Alafian Recordings. That’s where my home is now.  

My Inspirations: My mother is my inspiration. She has taught me so much, and she continues to teach me more about life and choices one should make in life. In terms of music, I am inspired by the likes of; Andre Lodemann, the late Brett Jackson, Julian Jabre, Moriendez, Kings of Tomorrow, Atjazz, Louis Vega, Ralf Gum, Blackcoffee, Glen Lewis, Christos, Clive Bean and many more.

For Bookings: You can email me @lerato.sisilana@yahoo.com or LexDeangello@gmail.com or contact me at: 073 7459 453 or contact Lamuzikan recordings @078 599 8479.

Message to the Youth: If you care about what you do, work hard towards it, for you can do anything that you set your mind to. Refrain from lowering your standards to accommodate people; they must be the ones catching up to you. Most importantly, put God first before yourself, because through God, you will only succeed in life. Thanks and God bless. One love!



Photographer: Lex De Angello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willpower: The Fair-weather Friend

Rise Above Your Trauma: The Keys to Achieving Personal Development

Discovery of the blog title