Captivating piece - Written by Garthe Skye

A Little Musing

This is just a short post about a realisation I had a few minutes ago...

I don't know why but I was thinking about life and for some reason I compared it to making your way through a forest towards your destiny. I suppose that you are making your way towards your purpose.

It came to me that a lot of people take the beaten trail that many before them have carved out. That to me is the easy route where you find very few obstacles blocking your path. But on that route there is very little beauty and hardly anything that can move you.

I realised that I have never walked that path. I have never had anyone carve their way through a forest for me. I suppose that when I was younger I veered off course and started making my own way through that dark and mysterious forest. On the way I had to remove some pretty big weeds and cut my way through some bushes and even cut down trees that were blocking my path. It was all very difficult but that doesn't compare to the beauty I have encountered. What my eyes have seen, what my hands have touched and what my soul has experienced overshadows all the trials I had to overcome to get me to this point of my forest.

Life is not about the destination but the journey. It is not too late for you to veer off course and make your own way to your own destination.

Enjoy!!!

Peace. Love. Happiness.
 
-GARTHE SKYE 
 
P.S. You can follow Garthe @ http://itisallinourheads.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willpower: The Fair-weather Friend

Rise Above Your Trauma: The Keys to Achieving Personal Development

Discovery of the blog title