Future Husband

Future...Husband
Tall/ short/ dark/ light,
Only He knows what stature u made of,
Before u are placed in my journey,
I have a few words to share,

You found me in the presence of the Almighty,
Do not try to remove me,
Do not feel left out when I need sometime to spend with Christ,
Instead I pray u join me.

I have been disappointed more than once in life,
And Christ remains and Has kept a clean record in my life,
Let your presence not deter me from Him,
As He is a very jealous God.

Future Husband, I am independent, fierce and ambitious,
Let that not make u feel inadequate as I possess humility,
I will be my role (woman) and will allow u to play yours (man),

Future...husband, I am in a quest for change,
Respect that.
In promotion of love amongst my brothers and sisters in Christ,
Do not be jealous, as my heart would have been captivated by u alone in our Department,
Future...I love my family, and I never want to loose track of them,
Do not lock me inside your heart.
Future...love is what God has gifted me with,
Do not make it hard for me to express it.
To be there for you is a role I will inevitably have to play,
So will you;
As you will be a part of me,
My form ...my half...me and you I.
One.
Future...you are in my prayers.

I am not in a rush to be united with you yet,
I am enjoying my relationship with the Almighty,
Whom I believe I have deprived my time with for so many years,
Now you have got to wait...patiently like I.
Till Christ carves both you and I to perfection,
For a Journey worth being travelled by souls joined together by He who formed us.
So that perfection be our limb in love,
Journeying in still waters, a path made for us,
That day,
When our I do’s will mark an emblem, attached not only within us,
But recorded in the books of love, life and Christ.

While the spirit of the Holy Trinity hovers over our heads,
Anointed our foreheads shinning with glory,
By the intimacy of our encounter, with He who will make all possible!

I love you in Advance...whoever you will be!
Amen!
                                                              
 -ANDISWA MADIKANE

Note: I wrote this piece on the 22 of October 2012. 

 

Comments

  1. I agree with 'The Light' I've been waiting for you to publish this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you @Lukhanyo. The time was ripe friend, I felt it was fitting for me to publish it at this point in my life. Thank u for the support.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Willpower: The Fair-weather Friend

Rise Above Your Trauma: The Keys to Achieving Personal Development

Discovery of the blog title