Vows of a lifetime!

Vows
Women:
Let me honour you as a head,
Fixed in one position posses I the strength not to amend,
Bow to you for this is the rule that was made;
See you through and have no grudge to compare,
Your existence for without you family would be rare!

Men:
Women let me see you as not a person in despair,
But a tool that I need to be repaired,
A hand that soothes the stern physic that i have;
In good and bad times together we were made to stay,
In union to build a generation together we will be there,
As mother and father, creation will never be bear!

Women:
To love honour I have pledged to give,
With you have I accepted to be,
Released,
Have I been,
By means,
Not easy for rooted at my ancestry to you I was given,
For you to cherish,
Queen me and me King you,
For we form the Crown within.

Men:
Havocs have I the power not to comprehend,
But your presence shall make amends,
For with you I dug a treasure deep down with my bear hands,
And to lose you would be a mess,
A race,
Can never be won without ur presences at the corner of my net,
Our net,
Dwelt I and my mate,
Now before it’s too late,
Let us luggage all the temptations brought about in this planet filtered with hate,
And rebate
It all to them and a fresh start our love to open new gates.

Our vows imprinted for a lifetime!!!

-ANDISWA MADIKANE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willpower: The Fair-weather Friend

Rise Above Your Trauma: The Keys to Achieving Personal Development

Discovery of the blog title