RESPECT MY HUSTLE!

'Andiswa is my name. Word defines who I am. God is my author. Inspiration and experiences have shaped me to be the person that I am. Holistic Serendipity is the story of my life'.

I AM. YOU ARE. PURPOSE DEFINED. YOUR STORY. MY STORY. OUR PURPOSE IS TO EDIFY.

Andiswa Madikane - The blogger who vows to provide quality material, life changing experiences, promotions of various crafts, the siren that is unshut, the voice that speaks through various mechanisms. Who flows poetically through souls veins, oozing mans contentions with the word of God, an ark of a woman, a standstill through storms and trauma's, carved by the lessons of life and Gods unfailing grace. Objectiveness is the art of my craft.  I call it a gift. My serendipity. Take me through yours. Let your purpose edify. Holistic Serendipty. My hustle. Your hustle. Our union!


Respect my hustle is one of the concepts I started up. We live in a very broad society. A grab that opportunity while it still avails type of society. Where the survival of the fittest is measured by the amount of ones hunger to succeed. To put it bluntly, a hustle. And to curb us through this journey of understanding what does it take to get to the pinnacle of the plans we aim to reach. Holistic will exclusively feature 'hustlers' from all forms of life, upbringing to share their secret to success. Fix your eyes to all things Serendipitous with the upcoming issue of 'RESPECT MY HUSTLE'.

'Walk your walk, and I mine in union to embrace our successes'
             -ANDISWA MADIKANE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willpower: The Fair-weather Friend

Rise Above Your Trauma: The Keys to Achieving Personal Development

Discovery of the blog title