I wana get lost!


I wana get lost in the music. Express my emotions in song, put my thoughts on pen and paper, I wana cry in the sweet serenity of melody, and indulge in the notes of harmony.
Breathe in still tranquillity...for my thoughts overflow when I am in solitude...passion exudes when I am in isolation, inducing me to dread for me time. Me time that is hard to discover when life’s overpowering struggles seem to be burdened unto me. It is inevitable that I be a dreamer, a visionary; an idealist -for my thoughts have been forfeited from exploration.
I wana get lost in the music, express my emotions in song, putting my thoughts on pen and paper, cry in the sweet serenity of melody, and endure my pain in harmony.
 I...wana...get...lost...in...Isolation.
Where the melody lies north, i need no direction because forward is where
I desire to be headed.
TO BE AT PEACE!!!

-ANDISWA MADIKANE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Willpower: The Fair-weather Friend

Rise Above Your Trauma: The Keys to Achieving Personal Development

Discovery of the blog title